Summer 2020 Information
Bricolage will continue to keep our community updated as the state of the COVID-19 virus and its impact on our programming and services evolve.
Bricolage will continue to keep you updated over the summer.
- We will be moving to a bi-monthly email schedule for our Family Announcement Emails. You will receive email updates from Bricolage on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday in June and July.
- Should we receive important/immediate information, we will update families through additional emails.
- You can also keep up with Bricolage updates through our Instagram (@BricolageNOLA) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/BricolageNOLA)
Many families and partners have reached out with questions about next school year and our calendar.
Bricolage is receiving daily and weekly updates from NOLA PS and the Louisiana Department of Education. We will not have the information we need to make revisions to the 2020-2021 school calendar until we receive further guidance from NOLA PS and the state. We will continue to update families through the weekly email. Should we receive important/immediate information, we will update families through an additional email.
Thank you for your continued patience as we navigate through this uncertain time.
If you should have any questions regarding the content below, please contact email@example.com or front office cell phone at 504-250-5719.
2020-2021 Weekly Family Email Archives:
Summer Learning Opportunities:
Our instructional leadership team has created grade level specific Google folders that contain summer learning opportunities for families to opt into over the summer. These opportunities include:
Summer reading lists
Instructions for creating accounts on popular education sites like Khan Academy, Learn Zillion, Lexia, ST Math, etc who are offering free accounts during this time
You can access these materials here. Please note that we will continue to add content to these folders through May 29.
We understand that students may have personal items in their classroom(s) and would like to retrieve them. In order to accommodate this and observe the social distancing mandates, we are not yet able to provide a schedule to meet the mandates. We will keep you updated as to when a schedule will be available for you and your student to retrieve their items.
Contact Information during School Closure:
- If you should need to get in touch with the school during school closures, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or front office cell phone at 504-250-5719.
- If you need to get in touch with your child's teacher or support staff, you can find their email address here.
- Please ensure that you have "opted-in" to Bricolage alert and emergency text messages by texting Y or YES to 67587.