Reopening Policy and Back to School Information
We are excited and we hope you are too. Please make note of the updates below.
- Our virtual learning model is a blend of synchronous and asynchronous instruction.
- With synchronous meaning that you/your child attends learning at the same time with the teacher.
- The difference between the two lies with the placement of the student with the teacher, not the class.
- Synchronous on the teacher’s schedule, asynchronous on the student’s schedule.
- Under no circumstances can synchronous classes or LIVE Zoom sessions with teachers be recorded, screenshot or photographed (with a computer or a cell phone). This is a violation of FERPA.
- If you have technology issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home to School Communication Flow Chart:
In an effort to make communication between home and school easy and effective, please utilize the flowchart below to get all of your needs met.
You can find staff email addresses here.